Hi! I am Prudence McDaniel, cellist, educator, Coach and Mentor to Performing and Visual Artists, Educators, and Creative Entrepreneurs.
I help you discover what undermines your success as an entrepreneur, and guide you in developing the habits and skills you need to effectively handle the challenges, and emotional moments, which an artistic and creative life of service provides in abundance!
As we work together, I will show you how creating the
- Clarity that
- relieves confusion and stress
- allows greater mental and emotional freedom
- makes more space and time to create more of what you love.
Can create or restore
- Balance in your life and business by identifying
- Mindset - The Human Equation
- Your hopes, dreams, and goals for your life and your business
- Who is your ideal client
- Services - the solutions and activities that feed your client and your spirit
- Your Plan of Action to achieve your hopes, dreams, and goals
- Bounty in your business when you understand
- Your ideal business structure
- Personal and Business Budgeting
- Their differences and how they impact each other
- Creating your budgets; determining where you are, and;
- The Art of Cash Flow - designing a plan to stabilize cash flow in the first 3-6 months.
If you are -
- an experienced solopreneur or entrepreneur desiring to revitalize your career,
- starting out in your private teaching career, or
- a college or university needing to provide entrepreneurial business creation workshops and seminars for your musicians, artists, dancers, writers, actors, etc.
Please contact me. Let's see if we're a good fit.